This is what I’m dreaming for myself in 2011…
1. Buy the Passport to Prana for May 1, 2011 – Feb 28, 2012.
I am going to visit ALL the studios on the Toronto list (and review each one!)!
2. Travel to 1 new place
Went to NYC in February 2011, but been there before
Going to NYC in June 2011 again
Going to Vancouver in September 2011
Going to Florida in December 2011
3. Find a way to manage (/minimize) my IBS/Candida symptoms, and still enjoy eating!
4. Learn 1 new recipe per week, and try 1 new ingredient per month! I will be sharing these on my Recipes page.
5. Read 1 book per month. I will be sharing my reads on my Mind in Balance page.
6. Take more yoga certifications
I already have my YogaFit 1, 2, and Core.
I just took a Yin Yoga Teacher Certification in March 2011.
Looking at taking Ashtanga – June 2011 OR…looking at some other possibilities
7. Laugh EVERY day.
8. Do 1 new activity every month.
January 2011 – I ate at a restaurant by myself and savoured the taste of each bite!
February 2011 – I met my nephews for the first time!!
March 2011 – I opened up a business!!
April 2011 –
May 2011 – I started having a booth at a Farmer’s Market!
June 2011 – I bought a car!
9. Get a full-time job. I’ve been part-time (at a good job) for the last 2 1/2 years.
As of March 2011, I now work 6.5 days/week. Currently, it is one part-time job, and I just opened up my own business, with one part-time consulting contract, and a few leads for more business…more on this to come.
10. Raise $2000 for the Weekend to End Women’s Cancers, and walk the 60km on Sept. 10-11, 2011 .
$520 as of June 11, 2011
What are your dreams for 2011?
~ kaia ~